It’s that time of year again where fearless records challenges up and coming names in the world of punk to take on popular tracks by some of the worlds most chart topping artists! Yes Punk Goes Pop is back and this time with Vol 7!
The album is filled with songs we all know and either love.. or love to hate. With this album we’re talking big tracks such as ‘That’s What I Like’ and ‘Stitches’ reassembled, and turned on their heads with the added twist of heavy guitar riffs and the hard hitting sound of punk.
Names on the album include State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance, Andy Black, The Amity Affliction and Too Close To Touch covering the likes of Shawn Mendes, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Drake, and Justin Beiber.
Make sure to take a listen to the album above! The album is out now and available to order Here!
Official Track Listing
01. State Champs – ‘Stitches’ (originally by Shawn Mendes)
02. Dance Gavin Dance – ‘That’s What I Like’ (originally by Bruno Mars)
03. New Years Day – ‘Gangsta’ (originally by Kehlani)
04. The Amity Affliction – ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ (originally by The Weeknd)
05. Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) – ‘When We Were Young’ (originally by Adele)
06. Grayscale – ‘Love Yourself’ (originally by Justin Bieber)
07. Capsize – ‘Fake Love’ (originally by Drake)
08. Boston Manor – ‘Heathens’ (originally by Twenty One Pilots)
09. Eat Your Heart Out – ‘Shape Of You’ (originally by Ed Sheeran)
10. The Plot In You – ‘Let It Go’ (originally by James Bay)
11. Ice Nine Kills – ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’ (originally by Zayn & Taylor Swift)
12. Seaway – ‘Closer’ (originally by The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey)
13. Too Close To Touch – ‘In The Name Of Love’ (originally by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha)